The Eco Play is a small portable solar generator. It can handle many smaller electrical loads with its 800 watt inverter.
Perfect for field research, remote work sites, home or office back-up power, the Eco Play is the best little power house on the market.
Easily moved to wherever you need power, this system can make camping a breeze by powering your fans, radios, or electrical devices. Charge your
power tools, cell phones, and other devices quickly and easily with the Eco Play.
Run up to six smaller household and other appliances with free energy from the Sun. The Eco Play is perfect for the person on the go who needs to bring power with them.
- 10 Watt Solar Panel Info:
- Cell: Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Cell
- Number of Cells: 36 ( 4 x 9 )
- Dimension of the module: 350 x 300 x 25 ( mm ) / 13.8 x 11.8 x 0.98 ( in )
- Weight: 1.4 Kg / 3.11 lbs
- Characteristics: Model Number: STP010P-R
- Power at STC ( Pm): 10 Watt
- Maximum Power Voltage ( Vpm ): 17.3 Volts
- Maximum Power current ( Ipm ): 0.59 Amp
- Open circuit voltage ( Voc ): 21.8 Volts
- Short circuit current ( Isc ): 0.64 Amp
- Module Tolerance: 5%
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 įC
- Maximum system Voltage: 600V DC Series fuse raiting: 10amp
- 800 Watt Inverter Features:
- 800 watts of maximum continuous power
- 1600 watts high surge peak
- Soft Start technology
- High surge capacity
- Two 120 Volt AC outlets
- Battery connection cables included
- Power on/off switch with fault and power LEDís
- Short circuit protection
- High/low voltage protection
- Low battery shut down
- Weight: 4 Lbs
- Dimensions: 10.75" x 6.54" x 3.11"
- 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
Note: This unit does not include the battery. We always suggest a local purchase for your
battery to help support your local auto or battery store. It also helps to keep shipping cost down for you. However if you would like us to handle the battery for you, we will be happy to, just ask!