This is the radio you have been waiting for - a
professional quality radio that combines both old and new
The old short-wave Single Side Band and Dual Conversion
technology ensures this radio meets the highest short-wave standards of the industry.
Its performance competes with any of the SSB or LW radios that you may have collected over
For the new, this radio is equipped with a 256 MB MP3 player, which
allows it to record up to 10 hours of high-quality over the air
broadcasting. You can also take the audio out and play it through an
external amplifier or high fidelity system.
Many people listen to short-wave to pick-up overseas
broadcasts in their native tong. Starting at 140 Khz, this radio clearly and easily
receives these these stations. This
is just the radio you need for your next cruise or trip to
Europe and Bahamas. Stay in tune with your favorite programming or
The radio also includes NOAA weather bands as an add-on to pick up
clear and stable weather forecasts.
Featiures & Functions:
- AM: 140 Khz -520Khz ( Long Wave), 520 KHz- 1710Khz ( MW)
- FM Stereo: 70Mhz- 88.0Mhz ( Low FM), 88.00Mhz - 108 MHz( Upper FM)
- SW: 3000 KHz - 29,999 KHz
- Single Side Band with Fine tuning
- Sensitivity selections: Local, Normal and DX
- NOAA Weather Band : Channel 1 - Channel 7
- 3 Alarms
- 100 pages with 400 Memories. 4 in each page
- MP3 Player (256M Memory)
- Recording features to record Radio station and Voice
- Play back MP3 music
- Audio Line-in as an amplifier
- Software to program the preset stations
- Lyric edit program to show the lyrics
- Ships via Priority Mail within 24 hours!
- $9.99 1st item, $6.99 2nd item, "email us"
for discount shipping on orders of three items or more.
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!
For US residents, simply click on the button below to place your order.
For non-US residents, please email us using the email link in the
"Contact Us" section of this site for ordering instructions.
Out of Stock