Start reducing your energy bills with
the Kill A Watt P4400 electricity usage monitor from P3 International. This
device enables you to easily make the decisions that can save you money
and reduce your electrical consumption. Virtually any household could
use this device and reduce its electrical bill in a single month by an
amount greater than the one time cost of this unit.
of the real world decisions that this product can help you make include:
- Should I bother to turn that computer off at night?
- Will it pay me to trade in that old refrigerator (dish washer,
clothes dryer, etc.) that is working fine for a new high efficiency
- When I turn down the thermostat on the Air Conditioner how much
more money is it costing me?
- How much does it matter what speed I set on the plug-in ceiling
- Experts say that a full refrigerator costs less to run than
an empty refrigerator. Can I save money by putting jugs of water in my
half-full refrigerator? If so - how much per month?
- What does it cost me to use the feature nearly all manufacturers
build into their TVs that enables them to turn on instantly? Should I
instead buy a simple plug switch and wait 10 or 15 seconds for the TV
to warm up every time that I turn it on?
- I keep the battery charger for my phone, electric drill,
PDA, etc. plugged in continuously for convenience. How much is this
costing me per month?
You can easily answers these questions by connecting the Kill A
Watt into your appliances and reading the electrical consumption by
the Kilowatt-hour on the large LCD display. Then, figure out your
electrical expense by the day, month or year simply by multiplying
consumption with your local utility's usage rate. This is a
must-have product for any home in these times of raising energy
- LCD display cumulative killowatt-hour monitor
- Power factor displays:
- Forecast your energy costs
- Accuracy within 0.2%
- Model P4400
- Operating Voltage: 115 VAC
- Max Voltage: 125 VAC
- Max Current: 15 A
- Max Power: 1875 VA
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Dimensions: 5 1/8" X 1 5/8" x 2 3/8"