The INOVA X3R Rechargeable Dual Mode LED Flashlight is
precision-engineered for superior functionality, durability and power.
An innovative Mini USB Charge Port allows the X3R's rechargeable lithium
ion battery to be fully recharged from a variety of power sources,
ensuring uninterrupted hours of consistent, dependable performance.
The X3R is designed for years of tough professional or recreational
use. The precision-machined, solid aluminum body is protected by a
high-grade anodized finish, and is impact resistant, shock proof,
crush-proof, and water resistant. The INOVA patented optical system
features a high-powered 35,000 hour LED and a machined aluminum
reflector for optimal thermal management and beam protection. It is
protected by a stainless steel head.
The X3R's dual-mode functionality provides long hours of either high
(227 lumens) or low (22 lumens) power light output. The patented
3-position end-cap switch effortlessly activates constant and momentary
high and low power modes as well as lockout mode.
The included USB charging cable is compatible with any standard 1A 5V
USB output, including AC adaptors, DC adaptors, computers and solar
panels. The mini USB port and charge indicator are protected under a
The beam of the X3R LED Flashlight has an effective range of 495
All INOVA performance ratings are measured to the official ANSI/NEMA FL1 standards.
- Dual light mode functions - high and low light output - focused spot and
- Lockout mode
- Stainless steel head
- Patented optical system
- Electronically controlled for uniform light output
- Impact and water-resistant
- Precision machined aluminum body with high grade anodized finish
- Patented 3 position end-cap switch
- 6.20" (15.75 CM) Length
- 1.04" (2.65 CM) Handle Diameter
- 1.39" (3.55 CM) Head Diameter
- .43 LBS (189 G) Weight
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Light Output: 227 lumens on high power, 22 lumens on low power
- Run Time: 2 Hour, 45 Min High; 41 Hour Low
- LED: High Powered 35,000 Hour LED