The Sima WX-150 is a life saving device that
automatically alerts you to a wide variety of severe weather and civil
emergencies in your area. This radio is an absolute must in every emergency
The WX-150 displays NOAA text messages on the LCD screen. When an
alert is received, the alert siren sounds and the radio automatically
switches to voice broadcast. Messages are identified by one of three
color-coded LED lights as follows: "Advisory" (yellow), "Watch" (orange)
or "Warning (red). External handicapped accessory devices are also
triggered, if connected.
You can select up to 20 locations for your radio to respond to.
Note: You must select the correct weather channel to receive warnings
from NOAA for the state/county locations that you have programmed.
are advanced optional settings which you can use, such as Defeat Siren
and Add Alerts to customize the response of your radio.
For up-to-date information on NOAA and weather frequencies used in your area, check
the NOAA web site by clicking the logo below or call 1-888-NWR-SAME
- Weather Band Channels
- Channel 1 - 162.400 MHz
- Channel 2 - 162.425 MHz
- Channel 3 - 162.450 MHz
- Channel 4 - 162.475 MHz
- Channel 5 - 162.500 MHz
- Channel 6 - 162.525 MHz
- Channel 7 - 162.550 MHz
- Monitors NOAA Weather Band radio day and night.
- Receives 79 emergency messages including: Hurricane and Tornado
warnings, AMBER Alert, Civil Danger, Nuclear Power Plant, Immediate
Evacuation and more.
- Automatically sounds a loud alert siren when emergency conditions
- Meets standards for certified Public Alert radios.
- Programmable to receive warnings for emergencies in your area.
- Scrolling LCD display of message information.
- 4-AA Battery back-up protection (batteries not included).
- Uses Digital S.A.M.E. (Specific Area Message Encoding).
- Wall mountable.
- One Public Alert™ Radio - WX
- AC Power Adapter
- One Users manual
- Car Power Adapter
- Handicapped Accessories