PC TrickleSaver™ reduces the standby energy consumed by PC Peripheral
equipment. The product connects to a PC via a standard USB connector and
detects the power status of a PC via the USB port.
When a PC is powered the product will switch On all peripheral
devices. Conversely when a PC is switched Off, the product will switch
Off all peripheral devices. The product is easy to install and provides
simple automation to reduce wasteful standby energy consumption. The
product is suitable for residential and workplace PC applications.
The product can be connected directly to equipment or connected to
a standard electrical power strip with a number of connected devices.
- Free Adobe PDF Reader - click
- Operating Instructions - click
- Data sheet - click
- Mounting stencil - click
- In-built relay for switching off devices that consume standby
- Rear mounting holes for wall, under desk mounting
- 1 year product warranty against defective
manufacturing and components
- 120 VAC +/- 10% 60Hz
- Max 10A
- USB cord: 60".
- AC cord (in): 12"
- AC cord (out): 8"
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 113°F
- Storage Temperature: -14º to +140ºF
- Humidity: 5 to 90% N/C
- IP rating: IP20
- Dimensions: 4.5"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 1.5" (H)
- Color: White
- Regulatory approvals:
- Conforms to product standards for safety and EMC
- 2002/95/EG (RoHs)
- 2002/96/EC (WEEE)
- 1999/5/EC (RTTE)