The Optical Solar Messenger Bag by V-Dimension is the optimal
solution for people on the move…whether listening to their iPods or
connecting with their cell phones. With V-Dimension’s innovative new
vRadio technology, the Messenger Bag can charge any cell phone, PDA, or
iPod/iPhone in under 2 hours powered by room light or sunlight – all
within an attractive, rugged and roomy carrying case.
The following adapters are included with this bag: iPod/iPhone, Mini-USB (for
Blackberry/Motorola Razr V3), Samsung, LG, Nokia, Motorola. If you feel the
adapter you need is not in this list, please inform us which product you have
and we will get the adapter for it for an additional charge.
The Solar Messenger Bag is your green energy alternative solution to keep your electronic devices
Steps to Use:
- Attach the appropriate adapter to the wire of the black battery/technology box.
- Plug in the adapter to the electronic device.
- Expose the bag's solar panel to the light and the electronic device charges in the front pocket of your bag.
- Free Adobe PDF Reader - click Acrobat logo
(required to open
Corporate Travel Case Users Manual)
- Users Manual - click
- Patent Pending Technology allows the solar panel to charge iPods, PDAs,
cell phones and most small electronic devices in room lighting.
- Adapters included: iPod/iPhone, mini-USB, Samsung, LG, Nokia, Motorola.
- Automatic switchboard allows consumer to charge all iPhones, iPods, PDAs,
cell phones under one setting .
- Charges all iPhones,iPods and cell phones in approximately 2 hours.
- Storage capacity up to 2 full charges.
- Anti-reflective coated small (4.25inch x 5 inch) mono crystalline silicon
- Constructed using rugged 840D nylon twill.
- Size 13"h x 17"w x 5"d.
- Weight 1lbs, 5oz.
- Supports notebooks up to 15.4 inches.
- Features multiple exterior and interior pockets.
- Technology designed and assembled by V-Dimension in California.
- Solar Panel
- Panel Dimensions: 4.5" x 5.75"
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Substance Type: 2mm plastic/aluminum
- Cell Type: Monocrystaline
- Cell Efficiency: 17.6%
- Open Circuit Voltage: 6.25 V
- Peak Current: 300 mA
- Peak Watt: 1.8 W
- Enough to charge most portable electronics (Does not charge laptops)
- Approximate Input Charging Times in Direct Sunlight
- V-DimensionsBattery Pack: 7 Hrs
- iPhone: 7 Hrs
- iPod: 3.5 Hrs
- Cell Phone: 3.5 Hrs
- GPS: 3.5 Hrs
- Battery Pack
- Output Voltage: 5 V
- Output Capacity: 2200 mHa
- Output Current: 700 mA
- Charge Time: USB or wall outlet 3 Hrs, Solar Charge 7 Hrs
- Battery Type: Li-lon
- Weight: 4 oz
- Dimensions: 3.25" x 3" x 1"